Travel Insurance

CIGNA Insurance

University employment includes Cigna Insurance for both business and personal travel. This is not a sickness or hospitalization insurance program, but a comprehensive program for information, referral, coordination and assistance services designed to respond to most medical care situations abroad. You can pick up a brochure and participant card from the Human Resources Office.


Students are enrolled in CISI health insurance for the duration of the trip. The link attached will provide more information on coverage and CISI policies.

Should you wish to purchase sickness or hospitalization insurance, you may be covered by the same program we use for students. Please contact Education Abroad for more information.