Refer a Future Redhawk!
Do you know a high school student who would make a great Seattle U student? Refer them to us so we can guide them through the admissions process and share the benefits of becoming a Redhawk.
The Admissions Office is seeking passionate SU alumni to recommend prospective undergraduate first-year or transfer students who you think would thrive in the SU community. If you know a neighbor, friend, or family member who would be a good fit for Seattle University, let us know by filling out our referral form!
How to refer a prospective student:
- Use this form to provide us with the prospective student's contact information.
- We will need the student’s first and last name as well as a valid email address.
- After sharing their information, we would love you to write a few words about why this student would make an excellent addition to the Seattle U community.
- Please refer high-school aged students and older.
After you submit your referral, the prospective student will receive a congratulatory email for being referred, and an opportunity to provide more information regarding their interests at SU.
- After you submit your referral, the prospective student will receive a congratulatory email for being referred, and an opportunity to provide more information regarding their interests at SU.
- Students who provide additional information will receive a “Future SU Redhawk” sticker, along with more information about the admissions process at SU.
- The Admissions Office will consider the alumni referral as part of our holistic review process.
Thank you for helping to find the next generation of Seattle University alumni. As a reminder, all children, grandchildren, and siblings of SU graduates are considered legacy students and are therefore eligible for a free application. Admitted students are also eligible for a $1,000 McGoldrick Legacy Scholarship.