Q: What does the $50 All Access Pass include?
A: The $50 All Access Pass includes access to almost all on-campus reunion events, including meals, snacks, appetizers, desserts and beverages.
- Your choice of one of six milestone class reunion dinners OR the All Alumni Dinner
- 10 club and student organization reunions – visit as many as you’d like and enjoy appetizers and drinks
- 15 school and college open houses, receptions and workshops
- Seattle U 125th Birthday Bash, complete with dessert, drinks and live music
- “Seattle U at 125” history presentation by Fr. Tom Lucas
- Two faculty speakers
- Family picnic and activities
- Student athlete alumni basketball and soccer games
- Tours! Campus, garden, Chapel of St. Ignatius, art and LeMieux Library
- Alumni Mass and
- Spirit of Magis Brunch
- Access to the Alumni Lounge
Q: What events are not included in the All Access Pass?
A: The following events require separate registration and fees to attend.
- 32nd Annual Alumni Awards at the Seattle Four Seasons Hotel
- Master’s in Criminal Justice 10th Anniversary Celebration
- Color Me a Miracle 5K (registration fee includes a t-shirt)
- Seattle U day at the Seattle Mariners (ticket price includes a custom designed Seattle U 125th anniversary baseball hat, a donation to the Seattle University Fund and group seating.)
Q: Can I bring my kids?
A: Yes! In fact, future Redhawks 12 years old and under are FREE! They will enjoy the family picnic and activities, alumni basketball and soccer games, reunion dinner and the Birthday Bash as well as brunch and Seattle U Day at the Mariners on Sunday. They’ll even have fun at Math-y Games hosted by the Math Department. High school students, their parents and Grandparents will benefit from the workshop on Navigating the College Admissions process.
Q: Will I be able to purchase Seattle U gear during Grand Reunion Weekend?
A: Yes! The Campus Store will be open for extended hours and is offering a 15% discount for alumni. Visit the Campus Store website to see what is available.
Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Q: Is Grand Reunion Weekend only for Seattle U undergraduate alumni?
A: No! In addition to undergraduate alumni, all graduate, law school and certificate alumni as well as faculty and staff are invited to celebrate 125 years of Seattle University.
Q: Are class reunion dinners for only those who graduated in that specific class year?
A: While we are celebrating milestone years, the dinners are open to all alumni and friends with connection to the celebrated class. The All Alumni Dinner being held on the Quad is open to all classes. When registering for Grand Reunion Weekend, please indicate which dinner you will be attending.
Q: Why does the class of 1967 get to attend for free?
A: The class of 1967 is celebrating their Golden Reunion and we are honoring them by providing free admission compliments of the Seattle University Alumni Association.
Q: I didn’t play basketball and/or soccer for Seattle U. Can I play in the alumni games?
A: The alumni games are for those who competed at Seattle U as varsity athletes, but everyone is invited to watch.
Q: I only want to come to one event during Grand Reunion Weekend. Can I just show up and not buy the All Access Pass?
A: No, all alumni and guests need to purchase the pass. We’ve planned a weekend FULL of events and activities to engage you throughout reunion weekend. $50 is a bargain for a reunion dinner and we are offering not just dinner, but more than 50 events for $50!
Q: Do I need a ticket to the Magis brunch if I’m a Jesuit-educated alum from another university?
A: Yes. $25 tickets are available for the Spirit of Magis Brunch and Open House. Register here.
Q: Where should I stay during Grand Reunion Weekend?
A: Take advantage of the Silver Cloud Hotel's Reunion Weekend deals. Contact reservations at 800.590.1801 and mention Seattle U. Alumni enjoy $239 for a King room and $249 for a 2 Queen bed room.