Every gift of time, know how, and financial support helps provide an increased level of excellence that supports students, faculty, research, core programs, and new College initiatives.
Your participation encourages others to participate, which helps raise our profile and reputation in the community.
Your investment inspires others to give.
Your gifts to the College of Arts & Sciences Dean’s Fund for Excellence helped support:
- Anina Walas Student Project: Is the Character even Human?: A Cosplayer’s Concepts of Gender Attributes and Gender-play
- Katie Smith Student Project: One Life Left: How to Reboot Games For Social Change
- Communication Chair Christopher A. Paul Faculty Project: Rethinking Meritocracy: How Rhetorical Analysis Helps Reshape Game Design
- Theology and Religious Studies Professor Jeanette Rodriguez and History major Lauren Ermacoff: Haudenosaunee Woman’s Worldview
- Anthropology Professor Tanya Hayes and Environmental Studies major Sarah McHugh. This faculty/student team are in Ecuador conducting an assessment of the social and ecological impacts of forest conservation in the Andes
- Criminal Justice Professor Stephen Rice and Criminal Justice major Farrah Fanara. This faculty/student team are analyzing final statements of Texas death row inmates.
- International Studies Professor Tom Taylor and International Studies major Gabrielle Porter. This faculty/student team are researching cross-cultural experiences expressed in journals written by European bicyclists traveling through Asia in the late nineteenth century.
- Saheed Adejumobi, Gary Perry, Rose Ernst, and Femi Taiwo as they launched Africa Day. Africa Day brought students 6-12 grade to campus to engage with current SU students around topics about foreign aid, community, and the importance of a changing narrative.
How to Give
There are many different ways that you can give. For special and major gifts please contact the College of Arts & Sciences Development Office to discuss your plans and to ensure that we understand and can honor your wishes.
You can make a gift online using a credit card on our secure site. You will receive an email acknowledgement of your gift followed by a printed receipt by mail. If you have any questions about giving online feel free to call Katie Chapman (206) 398-4401 or email her at email@example.com.
Give by Mail
You can mail your gift to:
College of Arts & Sciences Dean’s Office
901 12th Avenue
PO Box 222000
Seattle WA 98122-1090
Give or Pledge by Phone
Contact Katie Chapman, Director of Development, at (206) 398-4401 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to leave a message, we will return your call promptly.
Other Ways to Contribute
To donate stock or via wire transfer:
Contact Katie Chapman, Director of Development, at (206) 398-4401 or email her at email@example.com.
To donate throughout the year:
We have a pledge/payment plan that provides you with a convenient method for spreading payments of your annual gift throughout the fiscal year, from monthly to quarterly payments. Contact Katie Chapman, Director of Development at (206) 398-4401 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Gift Matching
Does your company match the gifts you make? Ask your Human Resources Department for more information and increase the impact of your gift.
Gifts in Honor of and in Memory of
The College of Arts and Sciences has always welcomed gifts and contributions dedicated to specific individuals. For more information on the ways in which we can help to tailor such contributions towards your specific wishes, please contact Katie Chapman, Director of Development, at (206) 398-4401 or email him at email@example.com.