Accepting Applications Now!
February 1st for Spring Quarter Enrollment
March 15th for Fall Quarter Enrollment
- Minimum grade point average of 3.00 (GPA) calculated from official transcripts of all post-secondary educational institutions attended in last 90 quarter/60 semester credits of the bachelor’s degree, including any transfer credit earned during this time, and any post-baccalaureate course work. In special cases, those with a GPA less than a 3.00 will be admitted on a probationary basis.
- Completed Application for Graduate Admission form here.
- Nonrefundable application fee as specified by Graduate Admissions (waived for Seattle University alumni).
- Evidence of a four-year equivalent bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. Applicants earning a bachelor’s degree from a non-graded institution must submit official GRE scores in lieu of GPA.
- Current résumé reflecting one year of relevant professional experience in a nonprofit organization preferred
- List of two recommenders with name, title, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address who can comment on your professional abilities and potential for fundraising leadership.
- If English is not the applicant’s native language, official English proficiency scores meeting the university’s entrance requirements must be submitted. See policy 2008-01 in Admissions Policies for details.
Graduate Certificate in Fundraising Leadership (GCFL) is excited to offer $1,000 scholarships to two incoming students in Spring 2017. Awards are based on the student's potential for fundraising leadership in the nonprofit sector. Click here to download the application form and apply.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.