Thank you for your interest in hiring Seattle University students. The Albers Placement Center offers a variety of recruiting options for employers looking to hire SU students and alumni for full-time and internship opportunities.
The Albers Placement Center and Career Services at Seattle University use the Redhawk Network (powered by Handshake), an online job/internship database, to post opportunities. The Redhawk Network is a free service to employers. The Redhawk Network is viewable by all students and alumni of Seattle University. See information below regarding how to post your opportunities.
We look forward to assisting you with your recruiting needs.
Post a Job or Internship Opportunity
- Redhawk Network (Handshake) Login
- Instructions on Creating an Employer Account
- Video: Existing Employer Login
- Video: Post a Job
- Frequently Asked Questions
About Our Students
- Employer Guide
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Career Fairs
- Recruiting Policies
- Employer Guide to Hiring International Students
- Accounting Recruiting Guidelines 2017