Our GMAT Prep Classes will give you just what you'll need to get ready!
10 TIPS for GMAT SUCCESS*
- Make yourself an expert in the test format.
- Familiarize yourself with the question types.
- Develop basic test taking sense (e.g., allocating time).
- Identify what you don't know, so you can learn what you need to know.
- Master the "art of careful reading."
- Learn how to practice - so the practice you do really helps.
- Know how to manage your anxiety and let your confidence carry you through.
- Learn to identify important issues and organize your response clearly & succinctly.
- Practice exercises designed to get your brain in gear, and keep it that way.
- Know what to do when nothing seems to be going right.
*From the GMAT Preparation Class offered by the Albers School of Business and Economics at Seattle University. Call (206) 220-8221 for information on our GMAT classes.
- Proven strategies for approaching each section of the GMAT
- 18 hours of classroom time with a business school instructor
Convenient hours and location at our Seattle campus
For Albers Entering Class GMAT scores, visit our Class Profile page.
To register for the GMAT Prep class please click on the registration link located on the left-hand side navigation menu. It is labeled GMAT Prep Registration form. Once on that page scroll down to find the link to the form. Please fill out the form and submit it. If you have any questions contact Christina Hughes, email@example.com.
Click here to register for GMAT class
Class dates are tentative and subject to change.
*Classes are offered on the Seattle University campus on Capitol Hill
**When students take the GMAT test, they must put in the University Code # for the universities where they want their official test scores to be sent. Seattle University's code for GMAT scores are:
- MBA (Part Time)- OTM-56-13
- MBA (Full Time)- OTM-56-88
- BRIDGE MBA – OTM -56-99
- MSF - OTM-56-66
- MPAC - OTM-56-50
- MSBA - OTM-56-61
- L-EMBA - OTM-56-85
***Note: Classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met.***