Seattle University has hosted this class for over 20 years! It’s designed to assist the self-study of its students to allow them to achieve their goals of acceptance into the MBA program of their choice.
- 6 week course
- 18 hours of classroom time with a business school instructor
- 1 night per week on Seattle University's campus
- Covers all parts of the test along with test content and strategy
- Taught in a way to empower you and demystify the test process
- Teaches how to properly prepare for the exam, identifies common mistakes, and familiarizes you with the current test format
About the Instructor: Sean Flynn, MBA, JD
Sean has taught the MBA Prep Course for 10 years. He holds a BA from the University of Washington, an MBA from Clark University, and a JD from Seattle University. He owns and operates a small law firm in Fremont. Sean teaches the MBA Prep Course because he enjoys helping his students earn their MBAs and has a passion for Data Sufficiency. His class is taught in an informal narrative-lecture format, designed to keep the class entertaining but educational. He looks forward to his evening class every week because he gets to make GMAT painless and sometimes even fun.
How to Register
To register for the GMAT Prep Course, please click on the desired start date below, register, and pay through the EventBrite link. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.