Graduate Business Courses
Seattle University is on the quarter system and graduate courses are typically 3 credits each. For example, 2 classes a quarter would equal 6 credit hours.
For Bridge MBA Tuition & Fees, visit the Bridge MBA Admissions page
Cost per credit hour: $850 Summer 2017-Spring 2018
- MBA will require 54 credit hours
- MPAC will require 46 credit hours
- MSF will require 45 credit hours
- MSBA will require 45 credit hours
- Application fee: $55
- One-time matriculation fee: $150
- Late registration fee: $50 per course
- Technology fee: $140 per quarter (full-time students) or $90 (part-time)
- Recreation fee: $100 per quarter (full-time students) or $65 (part-time)
For more information, please visit the Redhawk Axis website.
The academic year starts with summer quarter.