Albers School will be offering various scholarships, most based on financial need and academic achievement. Some are offered to both undergraduate and graduate students, and some only to undergraduate students. Students need to complete and submit only ONE application form to be eligible for any of the scholarships noted below.
- Albers Scholarship awards are based on financial need and academic achievement.
- The student must be a registered student in the Albers School of Business & Economics for at least one quarter in the academic year 2016-17.
- The completed application form and the essay must be submitted on CANVAS by 11:59 p.m. Tuesday APRIL 28, 2017.
- Please upload your essay as a PDF attachment. This essay should have two distinct paragraphs.
- In the first paragraph, please describe the compelling circumstances for your need and how an award would help you achieve your educational goals (no more than 200 words).
- In the second paragraph, please list your extra-curricular activities on campus and your community service involvement as evidence of your Jesuit ethos of competence, conscience, and compassion (no more than 200 words).
Please accept the invitation from CANVAS with the course title of Albers Undergraduate Scholarships. The application form is shown as a quiz. Please note the deadline of April 28th.
- Albers Alumni Scholarship
- Albert & Claire Wiegenstein Scholarship
- Anne and Stephen Norman Scholarship
- Boeing Scholarship
- Brotherton Scholarship
- Cayo Wilson Scholarship
- Dorothy Dupar Lynch Scholarship
- Ferry Family Scholarship
- Geisen Family Scholarships
- Jean Marie/Mary Lahiff Wiegenstein Scholarship
- Joan and Josie Razore Scholarship
- Microsoft Scholarship
- Norman Schreck Scholarship
- Physio-Control Scholarship
- Ronald Wilby Scholarship
- Woodrow R. Clevinger Scholarship