We're Here to Help
In support of Seattle University's mission, the Office of the Dean of Students is committed to helping all students at Seattle University be fully engaged and successful in their educational experiences inside and out of the classroom. Our office connects students with support services and offers opportunities for leadership, student employment, educational programs, and specialized resources.
What We Offer
- Seattle University CARE Team: Supporting Students Facing Barriers to Success;
- Integrity Formation: Promoting the Redhawk Commitment & the Code of Student Conduct;
- Sexual Misconduct: Information & Resources for Student Survivors & Students Accused;
- Policies & Records: Communicating Expectations & Managing Student Conduct Records;
- Complaint Resources: Connecting Students to Avenues for Resolving Concerns;
- Partnerships: Working with Colleagues across the University to Promote Student Success, Health, Wellness, and Safety.
Learn more about these programs and resources using the navigation boxes above.
When You're Not Sure Where to Start, Start Here
We want students and families to know that you can contact the Dean of Students about any challenges, concerns, or complaints that arise during your time at Seattle University. If you don't know where to start, need help navigating campus, or just need someone to talk to about a problem or an experience at SU, call 206-296-6066 or come to Student Center 140 to set up a time to meet with the Dean.