Prepare for a new career, move into a leadership position, or increase your existing skills and knowledge at Seattle University College of Education. Our programs include:
- 11 graduate degrees
- K-12 Certifications and Endorsements
- Professional certificate programs
- Continuing education and professional development
- Online Offerings
Why Choose Seattle University?
- Evening and weekend courses
- Small and collaborative classes
- A vibrant, urban setting
- Nationally recognized and accessible faculty
- Online opportunities
- A focus on ethics and social justice
- Engaged in local and global community
- Holistic and progressive programs
- Sector-focused educational experiences
Deadlines and Requirements
Some of our programs admit students every quarter and others once or twice per year. Review the College of Education deadlines.
Graduate Admissions requirements vary by degree or certificate program:
- Graduate degree requirements
- Certificate program requirements are listed within the program descriptions.
Graduate Student Benefits
Explore the benefits of attending Seattle University as a graduate student from free access to research librarians, study space and computer labs to assistance with housing, child care and career services.
If you would like to receive more program and admissions information, please fill out the inquiry form.