The College of Education's professional certificates are designed for those who are not seeking a degree but who need additional knowledge and expertise for their chosen profession or who need certification for various P-12 educational positions.
The number of credits required for the certificates vary, as do admission requirements.
Some certificate program credits may be transferred into a master's degree program. Please contact specific program faculty and staff for more information on these certificate programs.
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Community College Teaching
- Post-Master’s Principal Certificate
- Post-Master's Program Administrator Certificate
- Post-Master's TESOL Certificate
- Professional Certificate for Principals and Program Administrators