Thank you for your interest in Seattle University!
All application materials should be received by speciﬁc program application priority deadlines to receive full consideration. Application deadlines and entry terms vary by program so please check the deadlines for your specific program. International applicants should refer to international deadlines. Late applicants will be reviewed on a space available basis.
Test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency. Some programs will require that speciﬁc documents be sent directly to the department.
The following should be sent directly to Graduate Admissions:
- Completed application for Graduate Admission. Apply Online.
- A non-refundable application fee of $55 paid online using a debit or credit card.
- Official transcripts from the last two years of the baccalaureate degree and any post-baccalaureate course work. A completed undergraduate degree must be verified prior to enrollment. Doctoral students should only submit all graduate-level transcripts unless non-graded. Exceptions to the policy are noted with the degree requirements.
- Students who have earned degrees from institutions issuing non-graded transcripts must submit ofﬁcial results from GRE (Code 4695), GMAT (Code 5613) or MAT (Code 2287) tests as determined by your program.
- All other documents required by your program of interest. Please consult the landing page for your program on the online application for more specific application requirements.
Please note that there are additional requirements for international students, as well as readmission and non-degree seeking students.
All application materials not submitted electronically should be sent to the following address:
Office of Graduate Admission
901 12th Avenue
P.O. Box 222000
Seattle, WA 98122-1090