Upon completing the core of their undergraduate studies, Matteo Ricci College students will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply the methods of the humanities and other disciplines to matters of structural injustice and perennial human concern.
- Practice reflection and discernment consistent with Jesuit Catholic traditions.
- Identify and describe ways that social factors such as power or privilege influence their life circumstances and those of others.
- Understand different conceptions of peace and justice.
- Articulate ideas clearly and persuasively in context-appropriate speech and writing.