Skip to main content Skip to site navigation Skip to contact information
Office of the Provost

Faculty Pay Distribution Change Form

Requests for pay schedule changes for Academic Year 2016-2017 must be submitted by May 1, 2016.  

Please complete and submit this form to change your current pay distribution for Academic Year 2016-2017. Please note, after April 15, 2016 pay schedules are set for the coming academic year and cannot be changed.