Plan an Adventure for Your Team
If you have a group that wants to get outside together, we can help! We will collaborate with you to explore possible options, then design a trip to fit the needs and budget of your group.
- The Outdoor leader will work out all the logistics: trip planning, cost projections, meal plan, transportation, equipment rentals and reservations.
- Outdoor leaders are trained in risk management and incident response protocols, with a minimum of current Wilderness First Aid and CPR/AED certifications.
- Use of the Outdoor program’s equipment, permits, and leadership for the trip, at no additional cost
- We ensure the trip operates within best practices for quality, risk tolerance, and policy adherence.
Your Group is Responsible for:
- Any costs associated with the activity (van rental, renting kayaks, lift tickets, etc.), including expenses incurred for the Outdoor leader, if any.
- Participant recruitment.
- Contact us with a rough idea of date(s), number of people, and the kind of activity you would prefer (we can work with you on exploring options if needed).
- All proposed ideas and dates should be emailed prior to the quarter in which you would like to have the outing.
- We will work to secure a Leader prior to the start of said quarter.
- Once secured, your Leader will set up an initial meeting to gather more information from you and further explain the Trip Proposal process.
- Once the trip has been approved, an email with the trip’s online registration link will be sent.
- We will coordinate the day-of trip materials and meet with the group lead to determine leadership roles while on the trip.