Lift Ticket Options for Stevens Pass Resort
As a local favorite, we offer rides to Stevens Pass Resport for $5, every weekend during the Winter quarter. To save money on lift tickets, check out the following options:
Order a day pass online, more than one week in advance, and save up to 25%
Going a Few Times
Try the Powder Pack for four to six tickets for and receive bulk savings
When you sign up for a weekly van, you have an option to add-on a discounted lift ticket at the time of purchase
Check out the Premium Pass for Stevens Pass or the Epic Local Pass for access to additional resorts.
Wet Planet, a rafting and kayaking company, offers affordable ways for students to experience the wild and scenic rivers of Washington and Oregon.
Student Discount Program: Current students of Seattle University are granted special discounts on Wet Planet trips and courses, privately taken. The student rates offer the following savings for trips and courses:
- 20% discount on all weekday kayak courses and rafting day trips
- 10% discount on all weekend kayak courses and rafting day trips
- 10% discount on all multi-day trips (Owyhee River, Rogue River, Hell's Canyon of the Snake River, Lower Salmon River)
- 15% discount on our Professional Training courses (Raft Guide School, River Rescue Courses)
- Student pays retail price at time of reservation.
- Student must provide a copy of their current course curriculum, Student ID and valid government ID (drivers license or passport) to receive a refund to the discounted price. Your course curriculum must have your name and Student ID number printed on it (not handwritten).
- Discounts apply to retail price only, not valid with any other discounts or special offers.