Purchase your lift tickets beginning in November, at the Outdoor office, while supplies last. Tickets are good for every day of the season (9am-close). Tickets are ready to use at the lifts.
Location: Stevens Pass
Price:TBD (Check back in October)
Stevens Pass offers fantastic rates for college-level seasons passes. Learn more about seasons passes through our campus rep and Snow Coordinator: Reid
Wet Planet, a rafting and kayaking company, offers affordable ways for students to experience the wild and scenic rivers of Washington and Oregon.
Student Discount Program: Current students of Seattle University are granted special discounts on Wet Planet trips and courses, privately taken. The student rates offer the following savings for trips and courses:
- 20% discount on all weekday kayak courses and rafting day trips
- 10% discount on all weekend kayak courses and rafting day trips
- 10% discount on all multi-day trips (Owyhee River, Rogue River, Hell's Canyon of the Snake River, Lower Salmon River)
- 15% discount on our Professional Training courses (Raft Guide School, River Rescue Courses)
- Student pays retail price at time of reservation.
- Student must provide a copy of their current course curriculum, Student ID and valid government ID (drivers license or passport) to receive a refund to the discounted price. Your course curriculum must have your name and Student ID number printed on it (not handwritten).
- Discounts apply to retail price only, not valid with any other discounts or special offers.