Skip to main content Skip to site navigation Skip to contact information
College of Science and Engineering

Closed Class Registration Procedure

Fall Quarter 2017

Closed Class Forms for fall quarter 2017 are no longer being accepted. Students needing to add a course should contact the respective departments directly.

If needing a closed class that is not listed on the Closed Class Form, please visit the department directly.

  • Biology (BANN 150)
  • Chemistry (BANN 516)
  • Civil/Environmental Engineering (ENGR 525)
  • Computer Science & Software Engineering (ENGR 509)
  • Diagnostic Ultrasound (CH 109)
  • Electrical & Computer Engineering (BANN 209)
  • Mathematics (BANN 415)
  • Mechanical Engineering (ENGR 405A)
  • Physics (BANN 209)


  • Science and Engineering majors can come to the Science and Engineering Advising Center, ENGR 300, for assistance with getting into closed CORE classes.