The posters for Projects Day are printed in color at Seattle University and mounted by the teams on tri fold boards (36in by 48in). The board is provided for use by each team and must be returned to the Project Center after Projects Day.
The poster template can be found here. and will also be e-mailed to your team. When your team has completed the design and had it approved by your faculty advisor, please send a PDF to the Project Center Assistant, Lily King at email@example.com for printing. The due date for getting the final PDF to Lily is Wednesday, May 25th at 4pm.
After the poster has been printed, teams will assemble their posters during gluing sessions on Tuesday, May 31st and Wednesday, June 1st. Project Center staff will provide the materials, space, and guidance for this activity. Location and time for gluing session is TBA.
The finished display posters should include:
- The name of the sponsor (and logo if sponsor has given permission for its use)
- Seattle University signature or seal
- Title of the project
- Names of team members, faculty advisor, and liaisons
- Short description of the need for the project
- Information on what the team did on the project and the results using charts, graphics, photographs, screen shots, or other visuals as well as narrative to explain the visuals