Graduate Assistants are an important part of the school, contributing to the overall operations, specific programs and initiatives within the school. Graduate Assistants work between 10-20 hours per week (depending on position and class schedule) and the pay rate is $15 per hour. Open positions are posted on Redhawk Network.
Below are the types of Graduate Positions within the School of Theology and Ministry. Be sure to check Redhawk Network for open positions.
Graduate Assistant Positions within School of Theology and Ministry:
- Academic Programs and Student Life
- Academic Research Support
- Contextual Education
- Couples & Family Therapy (MACFT) Research Assistant:
- Doctor of Ministry (DMin) Support
- Economics & Pastoral Leadership Project
- Ecumenical & Interreligious Dialogue
- Marketing & Communications
- Operations Assistant
- Operations Front Desk Assistant
- Public Theology
- Worship & Liturgy
Jobs in the Community
When open positions become available from our partners in the community, we will post them on the Job Opportunities page.