Seattle University and the School of Theology and Ministry are honored to call you our alumni! We proudly celebrate your incredible work in the local, regional, national and global community. Check out some of the benefit highlights below and visit the SU alumni page for more!
We appreciate your referrals of friends, family and colleagues whom you believe would benefit from a Seattle University School of Theology and Ministry graduate education. Click here to refer a future Redhawk!
- Seattle University School of Theology and Ministry LinkedIn: Network professionally with alumni and friends
- Career Services: 3 free visits to SeattleU’s Career Center to meet one on one with a career advisor & Priority Referral to Career Coaches
- Ongoing Career Services Workshops
- Library Access: Obtain alumni library card and check out books quarterly
- SeattleU Alumni Community: Connect with an Alumni Chapter
- Alumni Events (Bookmark this page for upcoming info!): including Networking Events, Regional Events & more!
- Seattle University News and Magazine: Stay up to date on SU news
- Magis Alumni Living the Mission: Workshops, volunteering & more
- National Jesuit Alumni Day of Service
- Spiritual Resources: Campus Chaplain & Chapels
- SeattleU Bookstore: Stock up gear to show your SU pride
- SU Email: Keep your SeattleU email for your lifetime, starting with 2013 Alumni!
- Fitness Center: Reduced Rate for Annual Membership, including partners, dependents and a family rate option.
- Athletics: Continue to support SU athletics by attending games and rallies
- Rudy Kids Club: Free admission to SeattleU home sporting events (including men’s basketball) for the kids sixth grade and younger.
Insurance and Travel Benefits
- Vehicle Insurance: Special GEICO discount
- GradMed Health Insurance: Short term health insurance for alumni between jobs
- Hotels / Lodging: Friends and Family Discounts on hotels
- Alumni Tours: Memorable trips for alumni, friends, and loved ones
If you are an alum, please keep us informed of your accomplishments and career developments by emailing us at email@example.com.