The School of Theology and Ministry continues to support students' vocations as they graduate and enter into their respective fields. The school's many relationships and partnerships act as a robust network for connecting students to opportunities for work that have the potential to develop into successful ministerial careers. These school partners know the value of an education from the School of Theology and Ministry and specifically seek our graduates. Our Assistant Director of Admissions and Student Services, Jean Adler Stean serves as a liaison between these partners and students/alumni.
- Now Hiring: St. Leo Parish
St. Leo Parish_Pastoral assistant and part-time assistant
- Now Hiring: Blaine Memorial United Methodist Church
Blaine Memorial United Methodist Church_Part Time Youth Leader
- Now Hiring: Opal: Food+Body Wisdom, Full time Family Therapist
Opal: Food + Body Wisdom
- Now Hiring: 4 Parish Cluster in South Seattle
Pastoral Assistant for Youth Ministry
- Now Hiring: Catholic College Campus Ministry
Campus Minister for Spirituality and Faith Formation
- Now Hiring: BelPres Resident at ReNew, Bellevue, WA.
BelPres Resident at ReNew
- Now Hiring: Bellevue Presbyterian Ministry Resident
Bellevue Presbyterian Ministry Resident
- Now Hiring: St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
St. John the Baptist Catholic Church_Pastoral Ministry
- Now Hiring: Wedgwood Community Church, Song Leader
Wedgwood Community Church
- Now Hiring: The Center for Ministry in the West, Executive Director
The Center for Ministry in the West
- Now Hiring: St. Leo Catholic Church, Youth Minister
St. Leo Catholic Church
- Now Hiring: WSPC Project Coordinator
WSPC Project Coordinator
- Now Hiring: WSPC Youth and Outreach Minister
WSPC Youth and Outreach Minister
- Now Hiring: Call of Compassion Intern
Call of Compassion NW Intern
- Now Hiring: Disciples NW, Ministry Coordinator
Are you a business or organization looking to have your job posted here? Please click on the form submission button below.
Please reach out to Jean Adler Stean, Assistant Director of Admissions & Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-296-5333.