Commuter Meal Plans
Commuter students can put meal dollars on their Campus Card in any amount. It is a convenient way to pay for food on campus, and these transactions are not subject to Seattle's 10% restaurant sales tax. Meal dollars carry over from quarter to quarter, and your funds will remain in your account as long as you are enrolled at Seattle University.
Seattle University offers commuter students several dining options:
- The Cherry Street Market on the 2nd floor of the Student Center
- The Hawk's Nest Bistro on the third floor of the Student Center
- The Byte in the Library
- The Sidebar in the Sullivan Law School
- The Bottom Line in the Pigott Atrium
For more information on menu and hours, please visit: http://su.cafebonappetit.com/
There are a number of convenient ways to add money to the Meal account on your Campus Card:
- Value Transfer Station (VTS): There are two VTS machines on campus, located in the University Services Building lobby and next to the west elevator on the 1st floor of the Student Center (enter from the door off of the patio). VTS machines accept cash only and allow you to deposit money to either your meal or debit accounts. You may also use the VTS machine to check your account balances.
- Campus Card Office: Visit the Campus Card Office, on the third floor of the Engineering Building and deposit money to your campus card account with check or cash.
- Student Financial Services (SFS): Visit SFS in the University Services Building to add funds to either campus card account with cash, check, or as a bill to your student University Account. You can also speak to Student Financial Services about having excess financial aid award dollars added to you Campus Card account.
Need some on-campus storage? Lockers are available for a fee of $20/quarter, $30/two quarters, or $50 for the academic year. To sign up for one, visit your collegium or stop by the Redhawk Resource Hub Desk.
Housing and Residence Life supports not only students who live on-campus, but also has resources for finding off-campus housing. Housing and Residence Life can be reached at (206) 296-6305 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you are a bicycle commuter or taking a break to get a run in, being able to take a shower on campus might be just the ticket. There is a locker room with showers available on campus specifically for commuter students.
These showers are located at the west end of the first floor of the Student Center. To get access to these showers, please contact Campus Card, let them know you are a commuter student and to add the shower access to your card. Once you are in the system, just swipe your card to get in.
There are additional showers available at the Connolly Center, the recreation/athletics center, located at the corner of 14th and E. Cherry. Bring your Campus Card for access.
Transportation & Parking
In addition to protecting persons and property, Seattle University's Transportation and Parking Services is your key contact for parking and transportation.
Parking at Seattle University is regulated and a valid parking permit is required to park on campus property. Parking permits and Transit passes (bus, train, ferry) can be purchased at a discounted rate from the Public Safety Office.
Additionally, Public Safety offers a security escort service and the Nighthawk nighttime shuttle program.