International applicants should submit the following:
- Completed Common Application and Seattle University Member Supplement. Transfer students may also apply via the Seattle University Transfer Application.
- A non-refundable application fee of $55. Undergraduate applicants are only required to pay the application fee one time. The fee is considered already paid for those updating applications for subsequent quarters, or who have taken an academic hiatus and are applying for readmission. Transfer students from Washington State, Oregon, California, or Arizona who are receiving their transfer degrees and transferring directly to Seattle University will have their application fee waived.
- Certified, official transcripts from all secondary schools and universities attended. Official external mark sheets should be submitted as part of the evaluation process in the educational system attended. Transcripts must have the official seal or stamp from the issuing institution. Students who have completed the Ordinary and/or Advanced Levels, or the International Baccalaureate must have the results sent directly from the testing agency. Transfer students who have completed more than 45 quarter hours of transferable college credit are not required to submit secondary school transcripts.
Educational Records (transcripts/exams) should be sent to: Seattle University Admissions Office, 901 12th Ave, Seattle WA 98122. Documents may also be uploaded via the Common Application. Schools that use recognized secure digital formats (such as Parchment or eScript) are also accepted.
- Certified English language translations of all transcripts and mark sheets from all colleges and universities attended.
- A dated Declaration of Finances signed by your sponsor, and verified by the bank of deposit indicating that the proper amount is on deposit and available for your first year of study at Seattle University.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- If your government is sponsoring you, please include letters from your embassy confirming this sponsorship.
- Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.