Getting to know you takes some time. We give every application thorough individual attention. Applying early also helps ensure that you don’t miss any scholarship or other financial aid deadlines.
Seattle University is on a rolling admission process for transfer students, with the exception of Nursing and Diagnostic Ultrasound students.
Fall Quarter begins in mid- or late September, Winter Quarter begins in early January, Spring Quarter begins in late March or early April, and Summer Quarter begins in mid- or late June.
- Monthly Transfer BSN Info Sessions begin
- November 1:
- Application deadline for Winter Quarter
- October 1
- Late October/Mid November
- December 1
- Transfer Nursing Deadline for Fall Quarter 2019
- January 15
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Deadline for Fall Quarter 2019
- FAFSA priority financial aid consideration for Fall Quarter
- February 15
- Application deadline for Spring Quarter
- March 1
- Priority application deadline for Fall Quarter (please note that Nursing and Diagnostic Ultrasound have earlier deadlines). We will continue to accept transfer applications for most programs through August 15 and financial aid will continue to be awarded on a rolling basis.
- Financial aid packages for Fall Quarter mailed
- May 15
- Application deadline for Summer Quarter
- May 15
- Transfer Accepted Student Open House
- Housing assignments begin.
- August 15
- Regular transfer application deadline for Fall Quarter
- Fall Quarter classes begin