Thank you for your interest in visiting Seattle University with your students! We look forward to working with you to arrange your visit. Please review our policies, and then complete the Group Tour Request Form. The Group Visit Coordinator will contact you within three business days about your request. We appreciate your interest in visiting Seattle University and look forward to welcoming you to campus!
Please note the following:
- Group visits are designed specifically for high school students and prospective transfer students.
- We require at least three weeks' notice to organize your visit.
- Visits are organized around the campus tour. If you are interested in an information session or eating with your group on campus, please include that request in the Additional Requests and Information section of the Group Visit Request Form. Group visits are arranged based on tour guide, space and counselor availability.
- The Office of Undergraduate Admissions hosts groups of up to 40 guests for a student-guided tour.
- Group tours are available at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. each weekday dependent upon student availability. Please note that group tours do not include a dorm room.
- The 60 minute student-led campus tour includes classroom spaces, our award-winning Chapel of St. Ignatius, the Lemieux Library and McGoldrick Learning Commons, our Student Center, dining facilities, the Connolly Center and the Eisiminger Fitness Center.
- Due to fact that many of our counselors are travelling in the fall, we cannot accommodate visiting groups between September and mid-November. Additionally, group tours are not available during holidays, breaks, final exam periods, or the first week of each quarter.
- Meals at the main dining hall on campus are available at the expense of the visiting group. We can arrange meal tickets to be purchased from our office for eight dollars per person.
- We request that groups arrive on campus at least 15-20 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to allow members to unload the van/bus and go to the restroom before the start of the tour.
Our Tips for a Successful Visit
- While we are located in the heart of the city of Seattle, traffic can be challenging. We recommend allowing between 30-60 minutes to reach Seattle University from most locations within the city.
- Plan to arrive early and walk around campus.
- Encourage students to prepare questions prior to the visit to ask during their time on campus.
Complete the Group Visit Request Form here.