If you're considering transferring to Seattle University, join us on Transfer Friday! The events are scheduled on a Friday every month. Bring your questions and learn more about why SU has the largest transfer population of any private university in Washington State. Each prospective student has the option to learn about the admissions process through a transfer admissions presentation, an advising appointment, and a campus tour. Tailor your visit to fit your needs and schedule!
Register now for a Transfer Friday Visit:
Friday, April 6
Friday, May 4
Friday, June 1
Transfer Fridays begin and end at the Admissions & Alumni Building, marked ADAL on the campus map (see button below to download). Parking is complimentary in the visitor parking lot across the street at 12th Avenue and E Marion St. Please tell the attendant that you are a guest of admissions and plan to show your RSVP confirmation email.
SU Campus Map
Here are some tips to make the most of your time on campus:
- Bring any questions you have in advance regarding credit transfer, the application process, or Seattle University in general. Some examples:
- While not required, consider bringing a copy of your unofficial transcripts. Counselors will not be able to meet individually with students during Transfer Friday events and cannot perform official transcript evaluations, but will make every effort to answer your questions.
- Before or after attending a Transfer Friday event, connect with your Transfer Admissions Counselor:
- Last names A – L: Gwen Jackson, Assistant Director for Transfer Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org, (206) 296–5811
- Last names M – Z: Mallory Torgerson-Preuitt, Assistant Director for Transfer Admissions, email@example.com, (206) 220–8242
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 220-8040. You can also find more information regarding the transfer process by visiting our Transfer FAQ page.