Many benefit enrollments and other transactions are completed electronically via secure websites.  A few transactions require completion of one of the forms shown below.  Contact Human Resources if you're unable to locate a form or need help. Since forms change from time to time as plan provisions are revised,  you should only print copies to take care of your immediate need.

Please send all completed forms to

Benefits Forms

Benefits Forms

Form Link
Tuition Benefits Forms
Community Service Time Away

COVID-19 Forms

COVID-19 Forms Form Link
COVID-19 Vaccination Exemption Form  Seattle University Application for COVID-19 Vaccination Exemption Form

Supplemental Medical Certification 

(for use only with request for medical exemption)

Seattle University COVID-19 Vaccine Medical Exemption Form

General HR Forms

General HR Forms  Form Link
Name Change Form (Faculty & Staff) Name Change Form
Address & Emergency Contact Change Instructions for updating info in mySeattleU

Out-of-State Employment Authorization Form  (To be completed by supervisor or leader)

Out-of-State Employment Authorization Form
Payroll Forms

Go to Payroll Forms for:

  • Direct deposit update form
  • W-4 tax withholding
  • Payroll advance requests
  • Exempt & librarian leave reports
  • W-9 request for taxpayer ID
  • Other pay related requests
University Property Checklist (For remote work)

University Property Checklist

Volunteer Acknowledgement  Volunteer Acknowledgement Form 

Staff Forms

Staff Forms  Form Link
Staff Flexible Work Arrangement Application Staff Flexible Work Arrangement Application 
Staff Honored Retiree Forms
Staff Salary Distribution Change Salary Distribution Change Form
Staff Supplemental Pay Request Staff Supplemental Pay Form
Staff Title, Department or Supervisor Change Title, Department or Supervisor Change Form
Staff Wage Change Wage Change Form


Please send completed forms to