Records & Identity Documents

For legal name and or preferred name changes, please visit the Seattle University Registrar's Office website to complete the Student Update form here

Processing of a Student Update Form for a gender change does not require documentation.

Note: Starting this Fall, students will be able to update both Chosen Name & Pronouns in mySeattleU, for more information and frequently asked questions see the most recent Chosen Name and Pronouns Update

Return to Topics