Take the Lead With Us.
Master core business skills with a cross-functional lens that drives collaboration and innovation. Develop your confidence, voice, and ethical compass as a leader. Raise your visibility and value as an influential agent of change in the business world and beyond. And make profound connections with world-class faculty, business icons, and fellow leaders on the rise—lasting relationships that enrich your career and your life.
Designed exclusively for mid- to senior-level professionals, our Executive Education programs, bring out the best in leadership for a changing world. It’s amazing what can happen when you take the lead with us by participating in one of our two programs.
The Executive Leadership Program (ELP) is an 8-month certificate program that provides an in-depth exploration into leadership and its personal meaning in each participant’s life.
Building on the foundation of the Executive Leadership Program, the Leadership Executive MBA (LEMBA) focuses on core business expertise, executive leadership, and social responsibility – everything to help you become the kind of leader you admire and respect.
One of U.S. News & World Report's 2018 Top 25 EMBA programs (#12 in the nation and # 1 in the Northwest).
Everything You Need to Lead.
- An 8-month deep dive into leadership with one-on-one executive coaching—giving you a powerful, personal leadership foundation for the remainder of the program.
- Access to the world-class faculty of Albers School of Business and Economics—masters at merging theory with practice for transformational, real-world results.
- Cohort-based classroom settings with talented, accomplished peers who become a lasting network of personal and professional support. Executive Student Profile
- A focus on the social impact of business and organizational decisions in an interdependent global community.
- Projects that put your leadership into action on issues that matter to you.
- A convenient schedule that works for busy professional and personal lives.