Skip to main content Skip to site navigation Skip to contact information
New Faculty Institute

Getting Started at SU


To receive office keys, please contact the administrative assistant for your department. If you find yourself locked out of your office, please call Public Safety at (206) 296-5990.

Office supplies

If you need office equipment or supplies, please contact your department’s administrative assistant.

SU e-mail

If you don’t yet have a Seattle University e-mail address, please call the Academic Personnel Specialist in Faculty Services, Maria Stillwell, at (206) 296-6142.

If you DO have an SU e-mail address but need help logging in, please contact the Information Technology Services Helpdesk at (206) 296-5571.

Campus card

The Seattle University Campus Card is the primary form of campus identification used at SU, and should be kept current. The campus card provides access to campus copiers, Connolly Center services, library services, after-hours building access and more.

To obtain your campus card, visit the Campus Card Office in Engineering 302, bringing with you a government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID or passport, and your seven-digit SU ID number. If you do not yet have your SU ID number, contact Maria Stillwell at (206) 296-6142.