Lin Li, Ph.D.
Ph.D., Computer Science, Clemson University
Building/Room: BANN 306
- Programming and Problem Solving
- Foundations of Computer Science
- Fundamentals of Databases
- Big Data Analytics
- Medical Image Analysis
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis
My research focuses on medical imaging, medical image analysis using machine learning, and computer-aided diagnosis. I have been primarily working on three research projects since joining SU:
- Non-invasive skin cancer detection using computer-aided spectroscopic systems;
- Prediction of blood glucose level and detection of hyperglycemia/hypoglycemia using optimization and machine learning techniques;
- Detection of diabetic retinopathy of diabetic patients using image processing and machine learning techniques.
In the meanwhile, I have been also working on some research projects related to machine learning - for example, how to adjust weight of single classifier in an ensemble of classifiers for classification problems and regression problems.