Paying Prior Quarter Balances

To resolve a balance still owing from a prior quarter, students should contact the Student Financial Services Office at 206-220-8020.  Current students will be directed to speak with a financial aid counselor. Former students will be directed to speak with an Account Resolution Specialist.

Failure to pay all charges (tuition, fees, room, board, etc.) in full for any quarter or session will result in a restriction being placed on the student's record. This restriction will prevent the student from registering for future quarters, from receiving a diploma and from using university facilities such as the library or the Redhawk Center.

Delinquent accounts may be referred to a commercial collection agency and may be reported to national credit bureaus. All costs, expenses and fees incurred by the University in collecting or attempting to collect a past-due account (including, but not limited to attorney fees, court costs and other out-of-pocket expenses) are the student's responsibility and so will be charged to the student's account.